This panorama, taken by Christopher Gjevre, highlights the Green Bay Packers playing a victorious Sunday night game at the historic Lambeau Field. The Packers home field was dedicated as City Stadium on September 29, 1957, and renamed Lambeau Field in 1965 in tribute to Curly Lambeau. In 2007, the Packers celebrated the 50th anniversary of the opening of Lambeau Field. The Green Bay Packers have won more championships than any other team in the National Football League. The Super Bowl trophy, awarded each year to the winning team of the the NFL's championship game, was renamed in 1970 in memory of Vince Lombardi, legendary head coach of the Green Bay Packers.
Pro Image Sports at Mall of America.
- Drop Shipped right to your doorstep for free!
- All of our panoramic prints measure 13.5 x 40 inches. We use Grade A, pH neutral, heavy art stock
- High quality panoramic picture frames covered with tempered glass
- Prints mounted and backed with foam core to prevent future warping from atmospheric and seasonal changes
- Standard, Matted and Deluxe Panoramic Picture Frames are available for both licensed and non-licensed panoramas
SELECT: Outside dimensions are 15.5 x 42 inches. The panoramic frame measures 7/8 inches out from the wall and is 1 1/4 inches wide with a flat profile (front). Atop the panoramic print is a single mat in an appropriate color.