Khalil Mack Chicago Bears Nike Orange Limited Stitched Jersey
A nearly unrecruited player out of high school accepted the only Division 1 offer her received. The University of Buffalo struck gold with the athletic pass rusher and made Khalil Mack a top NFL draft prospect by the time he entered his junior year. The Raiders selected Mack with the 5th overall selection in the 2014 NFL Draft. They traded him in the 2018 offseason to the Chicago Bears and the rest is history. One of the most dominant pass rushers in NFL History and he is not even 30.
- Sizing: Product fits small, we recommend ordering a size up from what you would usually wear
- Pique body fabric for lightweight comfort
- Chainmaille mesh grill at front neck and back seam lines inspired by the authentic on field jersey
- Twill names and numbers and premium team detailing and trims
- Stitched down NFL shield
- Streamlined fit for all day wearability
- Water-repelling fabric
- Embroidered Twill Numbers
- Flywire strength resists stretch at the neck.
- Tailored fit designed for movement
- Strategic ventilation over major heat zones
- Highly flexible embroidered premium twill numbers
- No-tag neck label for clean comfort
- Hand crafted inside and out for lasting, premium comfort
- Made for the passionate fan looking for a jersey that combines authentic team detailing with everyday style.
- Brand: Nike