This panorama of the Chicago Bears, photographed by James Blakeway, captures the crowd excitement at Soldier Field. Originally named the Decatur Staleys, the club was founded by George Halas in 1920, renamed the Chicago Staleys in 1921 and then the Chicago Bears in 1922. The Bears have made their home at Soldier Field since 1971, which was named and serves as a memorial to American soldiers who have died in past wars. As a charter member of the NFL, the Bears have created a legacy in professional American football to include more victories than any other franchise, the most retired uniformed numbers and the most members in the Pro Football Hall of Fame.
Pro Image Sports at Mall of America.
- Drop Shipped right to your doorstep for free!
- All of our panoramic prints measure 13.5 x 40 inches. We use Grade A, pH neutral, heavy art stock
- High quality panoramic picture frames covered with tempered glass
- Prints mounted and backed with foam core to prevent future warping from atmospheric and seasonal changes
- Standard, Matted and Deluxe Panoramic Picture Frames are available for both licensed and non-licensed panoramas
SELECT: Outside dimensions are 15.5 x 42 inches. The panoramic frame measures 7/8 inches out from the wall and is 1 1/4 inches wide with a flat profile (front). Atop the panoramic print is a single mat in an appropriate color.