This panorama, taken by Christopher Gjevre, captures the Cincinnati Bengals as they host the Seattle Seahawks at Paul Brown Stadium, located on the north bank of the Ohio River. While members of the modern era American Football League, the Bengals played at Nippert Stadium on the campus of the University of Cincinnati from 1968-69. When the AFL merged with the NFL in 1970, the team moved into a new venue called Riverfront Stadium (later renamed Cinergy Field), which also was situated on Cincinnati’s downtown riverfront. They played there for 30 seasons from 1970-99. Paul Brown Stadium, which opened in 2000, is named after Bengals founder and Pro Football Hall of Famer Paul Brown.
Pro Image Sports at Mall of America.
- Drop Shipped right to your doorstep for free!
- All of our panoramic prints measure 13.5 x 40 inches. We use Grade A, pH neutral, heavy art stock
- High quality panoramic picture frames covered with tempered glass
- Prints mounted and backed with foam core to prevent future warping from atmospheric and seasonal changes
- Standard, Matted and Deluxe Panoramic Picture Frames are available for both licensed and non-licensed panoramas
SELECT: Outside dimensions are 15.5 x 42 inches. The panoramic frame measures 7/8 inches out from the wall and is 1 1/4 inches wide with a flat profile (front). Atop the panoramic print is a single mat in an appropriate color.