This panorama of the Arizona Cardinals playing at University of Phoenix Stadium was photographed by Christopher Gjevre. After playing 18 years at Sun Devil Stadium, the Arizona Cardinals finally had a stadium to call their own when University of Phoenix Stadium opened with much fanfare in 2006. With its exterior skin representing the indigenous barrel cactus, it was the first stadium built in North America with both a retractable roof and a retractable field. The field weighs 18.9 million pounds and is moved in only for game days. The Cardinals are the oldest existing professional football club in the United States and are a charter member of the National Football League.
Pro Image Sports at Mall of America.
- Drop Shipped right to your doorstep for free!
- All of our panoramic prints measure 13.5 x 40 inches. We use Grade A, pH neutral, heavy art stock
- High quality panoramic picture frames covered with tempered glass
- Prints mounted and backed with foam core to prevent future warping from atmospheric and seasonal changes
- Standard, Matted and Deluxe Panoramic Picture Frames are available for both licensed and non-licensed panoramas
SELECT: Outside dimensions are 15.5 x 42 inches. The panoramic frame measures 7/8 inches out from the wall and is 1 1/4 inches wide with a flat profile (front). Atop the panoramic print is a single mat in an appropriate color.