This panorama, taken by James Blakeway, spotlights the Kansas City Chiefs playing their home opener at Arrowhead Stadium. The Chiefs successfully held off the Dallas Cowboys in the final quarter of the game to preserve a 17-16 victory. The game began in historic fashion with the Chiefs donned in all-red outfits, for the first time in franchise history. The capacity crowd roared when the team ran onto the field in their new red uniforms, a departure from traditional white pants and to signify the start of a new era, with a new coach and a new quarterback. In 1969, the Chiefs became the only club in AFL history to win three AFL Championships.
Pro Image Sports at Mall of America.
- Drop Shipped right to your doorstep for free!
- All of our panoramic prints measure 13.5 x 40 inches. We use Grade A, pH neutral, heavy art stock
- High quality panoramic picture frames covered with tempered glass
- Prints mounted and backed with foam core to prevent future warping from atmospheric and seasonal changes
- Standard, Matted and Deluxe Panoramic Picture Frames are available for both licensed and non-licensed panoramas
SELECT: Outside dimensions are 15.5 x 42 inches. The panoramic frame measures 7/8 inches out from the wall and is 1 1/4 inches wide with a flat profile (front). Atop the panoramic print is a single mat in an appropriate color.