This panorama of the Kansas City Chiefs, taken by James Blakeway, captures fan excitement at Arrowhead Stadium, as the Chiefs score a touchdown on their way to a victory over the Cleveland Browns. The Chiefs played their inaugural game at Arrowhead Stadium on August 12, 1972 and today Arrowhead has stood the test of time as one of the nation’s top venues for fans to experience the excitement of professional football. Founded in Dallas in 1960, the club relocated to Kansas City, Missouri, in 1963 and was renamed the Kansas City Chiefs. In 1969, the Chiefs became the only club in AFL history to win three AFL Championships. The Chiefs went on to victory in Super Bowl IV in January 1970.
Pro Image Sports at Mall of America.
- Drop Shipped right to your doorstep for free!
- All of our panoramic prints measure 13.5 x 40 inches. We use Grade A, pH neutral, heavy art stock
- High quality panoramic picture frames covered with tempered glass
- Prints mounted and backed with foam core to prevent future warping from atmospheric and seasonal changes
- Standard, Matted and Deluxe Panoramic Picture Frames are available for both licensed and non-licensed panoramas
SELECT: Outside dimensions are 15.5 x 42 inches. The panoramic frame measures 7/8 inches out from the wall and is 1 1/4 inches wide with a flat profile (front). Atop the panoramic print is a single mat in an appropriate color.