This panorama of the Miami Dolphins playing to a capacity crowd at Sun Life Stadium was taken by James Blakeway. Originally known as Joe Robbie Stadium, Sun Life Stadium is a multi-purpose stadium in the South Florida suburb of Miami Gardens and the first of its kind in the NFL to be constructed entirely with private funds. The Dolphins began play in the American Football League (AFL) as an expansion team in 1966 and are the oldest major-league professional sports franchise in the state of Florida. In 1972, the Dolphins completed the NFL's first perfect season, culminating a 17-0 record with a win in Super Bowl VII. They were also the first team to appear in three consecutive Super Bowls.
Pro Image Sports at Mall of America.
- Drop Shipped right to your doorstep for free!
- All of our panoramic prints measure 13.5 x 40 inches. We use Grade A, pH neutral, heavy art stock
- High quality panoramic picture frames covered with tempered glass
- Prints mounted and backed with foam core to prevent future warping from atmospheric and seasonal changes
- Standard, Matted and Deluxe Panoramic Picture Frames are available for both licensed and non-licensed panoramas
SELECT: Outside dimensions are 15.5 x 42 inches. The panoramic frame measures 7/8 inches out from the wall and is 1 1/4 inches wide with a flat profile (front). Atop the panoramic print is a single mat in an appropriate color.