This panorama of the Detroit Lions NFL football team playing at Ford Field was photographed by James Blakeway. The team started in 1929 as the Portsmouth Spartans, joined the NFL in 1930 and became the Detroit Lions in 1934. The Lions played at the University of Detroit Stadium for four years and then moved to Briggs Stadium (later named Tiger Stadium) in 1938. In 1975, the Lions moved to the Pontiac Silverdome, where they played until moving to Ford Field in 2002. The Lions' history includes NFL Championships, several enshrinees in the Pro Football Hall of Fame and one of America's best holiday traditions – Detroit's annual Thanksgiving Day Classic.
Pro Image Sports at Mall of America.
- Drop Shipped right to your doorstep for free!
- All of our panoramic prints measure 13.5 x 40 inches. We use Grade A, pH neutral, heavy art stock
- High quality panoramic picture frames covered with tempered glass
- Prints mounted and backed with foam core to prevent future warping from atmospheric and seasonal changes
- Standard, Matted and Deluxe Panoramic Picture Frames are available for both licensed and non-licensed panoramas
SELECT: Outside dimensions are 15.5 x 42 inches. The panoramic frame measures 7/8 inches out from the wall and is 1 1/4 inches wide with a flat profile (front). Atop the panoramic print is a single mat in an appropriate color.