This panorama of the Green Bay Packers NFL football team at play, spotlights the action at one of the most recognized and envied locales in all of sports, Lambeau Field. Dedicated as City Stadium in 1957 and renamed Lambeau Field in 1965, it is the longest continuously occupied stadium in the NFL. The Green Bay Packers were founded in 1919 and played their first two years as an independent team before joining the NFL in 1921. The “Packers,” the oldest team name still in use in the NFL, comes from the company that first supplied the team with uniform money, the Indian Packing Company. The Green Bay Packers have won more championships than any other team in the National Football League.
Pro Image Sports at Mall of America.
- Drop Shipped right to your doorstep for free!
- All of our panoramic prints measure 13.5 x 40 inches. We use Grade A, pH neutral, heavy art stock
- High quality panoramic picture frames covered with tempered glass
- Prints mounted and backed with foam core to prevent future warping from atmospheric and seasonal changes
- Standard, Matted and Deluxe Panoramic Picture Frames are available for both licensed and non-licensed panoramas
SELECT: Outside dimensions are 15.5 x 42 inches. The panoramic frame measures 7/8 inches out from the wall and is 1 1/4 inches wide with a flat profile (front). Atop the panoramic print is a single mat in an appropriate color.