This panoramic photograph, taken by James Blakeway, underscores the on-field action of the Oakland Raiders playing to their home crowd at Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum. The Raiders began play in 1960, as a charter member of the American Football League (AFL), and joined the National Football League (NFL) in 1970. In the ensuing five decades, the Raiders have won an AFL Championship; won four AFC Championships; participated in five Super Bowls, winning three Super Bowls; and won or tied for seventeen division titles. The Raiders are the only club in the NFL to play in at least one Super Bowl in the 1960s, 1970s, 1980s, and 2000s.
Pro Image Sports at Mall of America.
- Drop Shipped right to your doorstep for free!
- All of our panoramic prints measure 13.5 x 40 inches. We use Grade A, pH neutral, heavy art stock
- High quality panoramic picture frames covered with tempered glass
- Prints mounted and backed with foam core to prevent future warping from atmospheric and seasonal changes
- Standard, Matted and Deluxe Panoramic Picture Frames are available for both licensed and non-licensed panoramas
SELECT: Outside dimensions are 15.5 x 42 inches. The panoramic frame measures 7/8 inches out from the wall and is 1 1/4 inches wide with a flat profile (front). Atop the panoramic print is a single mat in an appropriate color.