This panorama, taken by Christopher Gjevre, underscores the on-field action of the Seattle Seahawks playing to their home crowd. In 1976, Seattle fans received their own professional football team. As the Seahawks strengthened their young franchise, their loud, sold out crowds became known as the 12th MAN®. In the 1980's, Seattle fans had such an impact on the success of the team that Seahawks' President Mike McCormack retired the number 12 on December 15, 1984. In 2005, the 12th MAN made a difference in helping the Seahawks win their first-ever NFC Championship and set a single-season attendance record. Today, before every home game kickoff, a flag is raised in honor of the 12th MAN.
Pro Image Sports at Mall of America.
- Drop Shipped right to your doorstep for free!
- All of our panoramic prints measure 13.5 x 40 inches. We use Grade A, pH neutral, heavy art stock
- High quality panoramic picture frames covered with tempered glass
- Prints mounted and backed with foam core to prevent future warping from atmospheric and seasonal changes
- Standard, Matted and Deluxe Panoramic Picture Frames are available for both licensed and non-licensed panoramas
SELECT: Outside dimensions are 15.5 x 42 inches. The panoramic frame measures 7/8 inches out from the wall and is 1 1/4 inches wide with a flat profile (front). Atop the panoramic print is a single mat in an appropriate color.