This panorama features the Pittsburgh Steelers playing at Heinz Field. The fifth-oldest franchise in the NFL, the Pittsburgh club was founded in 1933, by Arthur Joseph Rooney, who laid the groundwork for a football dynasty. In 1940, the club’s name was changed to “Steelers” to represent the city’s dominant steel industry. The Steelers official Steelmark logo is based on the steel industry and features three diamond shapes, yellow for coal, orange for ore and blue for steel scrap. In 1978, the Steelers became the first NFL franchise to win three Super Bowls; in 1979, the first to win four; and in 2008, the first to win six. They are also the only NFL franchise to have won back-to-back Super Bowl’s twice.
Pro Image Sports at Mall of America.
- Drop Shipped right to your doorstep for free!
- All of our panoramic prints measure 13.5 x 40 inches. We use Grade A, pH neutral, heavy art stock
- High quality panoramic picture frames covered with tempered glass
- Prints mounted and backed with foam core to prevent future warping from atmospheric and seasonal changes
- Standard, Matted and Deluxe Panoramic Picture Frames are available for both licensed and non-licensed panoramas
SELECT: Outside dimensions are 15.5 x 42 inches. The panoramic frame measures 7/8 inches out from the wall and is 1 1/4 inches wide with a flat profile (front). Atop the panoramic print is a single mat in an appropriate color.