This panorama of Reliant Stadium captures a pivotal moment for the Houston Texans during their 19-13 win over the Cincinnati Bengals in the AFC Wild Card round of the NFL playoffs. When the Houston Oilers departed the city after the 1996 season, many fans thought the NFL would never return. But in 1999, the NFL awarded Houston the 32nd franchise. The Texans began play on September 8, 2002, at Reliant Stadium, the first retractable roof stadium in the NFL. It was a magical night for the Texans as they beat the Dallas Cowboys 19-10. Fast-forward 10+ years and Texans' fans continue to pack Reliant Stadium, week after week, year after year.
Pro Image Sports at Mall of America.
- Drop Shipped right to your doorstep for free!
- All of our panoramic prints measure 13.5 x 40 inches. We use Grade A, pH neutral, heavy art stock
- High quality panoramic picture frames covered with tempered glass
- Prints mounted and backed with foam core to prevent future warping from atmospheric and seasonal changes
- Standard, Matted and Deluxe Panoramic Picture Frames are available for both licensed and non-licensed panoramas
SELECT: Outside dimensions are 15.5 x 42 inches. The panoramic frame measures 7/8 inches out from the wall and is 1 1/4 inches wide with a flat profile (front). Atop the panoramic print is a single mat in an appropriate color.