This panorama, taken by James Blakeway, captures the Minnesota Vikings playing to more than 63,000 football fans at Mall of America Field in the Hubert H. Humphrey Metrodome. The Vikings' 34–3 divisional playoff victory over the Cowboys set a team record for the fewest points allowed in a playoff game and advanced the Vikings to the NFC Championship game. They were the NFC North Champions in both 2008 and 2009, and were undefeated in the Metrodome during the 2009 season. The Vikings first played at the Metropolitan Stadium from 1961 – 1981 and moved to the Hubert H. Humphrey Metrodome in 1982, where they play to one of the noisiest crowds in professional football.
Pro Image Sports at Mall of America.
- Drop Shipped right to your doorstep for free!
- All of our panoramic prints measure 13.5 x 40 inches. We use Grade A, pH neutral, heavy art stock
- High quality panoramic picture frames covered with tempered glass
- Prints mounted and backed with foam core to prevent future warping from atmospheric and seasonal changes
- Standard, Matted and Deluxe Panoramic Picture Frames are available for both licensed and non-licensed panoramas
SELECT: Outside dimensions are 15.5 x 42 inches. The panoramic frame measures 7/8 inches out from the wall and is 1 1/4 inches wide with a flat profile (front). Atop the panoramic print is a single mat in an appropriate color.