This panorama, taken by Christopher Gjevre, captures the final touchdown on Mall of America Field at the Hubert H. Humphrey Metrodome. Sunday, December 29, 2013 marked the end of an era and a fitting farewell to the stadium, as the Minnesota Vikings beat the Detroit Lions 14-13 in the final game of the season. The Metrodome was the ninth-oldest stadium in the NFL and will be replaced in the same location by a new Vikings Stadium in 2016. In the interim, the Vikings will play at the University of Minnesota during construction. The Minnesota Vikings called the Metrodome home from 1982-2013, with an all-time record in the facility of 168-92.
Pro Image Sports at Mall of America.
- Drop Shipped right to your doorstep for free!
- All of our panoramic prints measure 13.5 x 40 inches. We use Grade A, pH neutral, heavy art stock
- High quality panoramic picture frames covered with tempered glass
- Prints mounted and backed with foam core to prevent future warping from atmospheric and seasonal changes
- Standard, Matted and Deluxe Panoramic Picture Frames are available for both licensed and non-licensed panoramas
SELECT: Outside dimensions are 15.5 x 42 inches. The panoramic frame measures 7/8 inches out from the wall and is 1 1/4 inches wide with a flat profile (front). Atop the panoramic print is a single mat in an appropriate color.