This panorama, taken by James Blakeway, captures the action of the Minnesota Wild® playing on home ice to a capacity crowd at Xcel Energy Center. On June 25, 1997, the NHL® announced that Minnesota had been awarded an expansion franchise to begin play in the 2000-2001 season. The club name, the result of a fan write-in campaign, reflects Minnesota’s natural beauty and wildlife. The Wild crest is a pictogram that depicts both the Minnesota Wilderness and the silhouette of a wild animal. Among the components hidden in the logo are the North Star, evergreen trees, a red sky, the sun and/or moon and a stream. The organization retired sweater number 1, as a tribute to Wild Fans, on October 11, 2000.
Pro Image Sports at Mall of America.
- Drop Shipped right to your doorstep for free!
- All of our panoramic prints measure 13.5 x 40 inches. We use Grade A, pH neutral, heavy art stock
- High quality panoramic picture frames covered with tempered glass
- Prints mounted and backed with foam core to prevent future warping from atmospheric and seasonal changes
- Standard, Matted and Deluxe Panoramic Picture Frames are available for both licensed and non-licensed panoramas
SELECT: Outside dimensions are 15.5 x 42 inches. The panoramic frame measures 7/8 inches out from the wall and is 1 1/4 inches wide with a flat profile (front). Atop the panoramic print is a single mat in an appropriate color.