Nick Bjugstad Pro Authentic Minnesota Wild Green Jersey -Adidas
Nick Bjugstad, from Blaine MN is a former Mr. Hockey. He returns to his home state in a trade from the Penguins in September 2020.
This jersey made by Adidas is the authentic jersey worn by the players. The lettering is authentic, multi-layer tackle twill and made using the same process that the team uses.
Own your piece of Minnesota Wild history with a new Bjugstad home green jersey.
- Twill name and number heat-sealed onto the back and sleeves
- Material: 100% Polyester
- adizero technology is lightweight for breathability and mobility
- Tagless collar for added comfort
- Features adidas Clima® technology to deliver breathability and enhanced performance
- Ventilated mesh panel inserts
- NHL® Shield patch sewn to bottom of front-collar fabric insert
- adidas brand logo at bottom left
- Combination of stitched-embroidery and twill-appliqué team crests on front and shoulders (where applicable)
- Embroidered adidas applique on center back neck
- Team logo on center chest
- Officially licensed
- Brand: adidas