Kirill Kaprizov Pro Authentic Minnesota Wild Green Jersey -Adidas
Kaprizov, the Russian hockey phenom is just 23 years old and he is joining the Wild in 2020. His 33 goals led the KHL for the second straight season and ranked third in all scoring. He registered his 100th career goal on 15 October 2019, to become the youngest player in KHL history to reach 100 goals at 22 years-old.
This jersey made by Adidas is the authentic jersey worn by the players. The lettering is authentic, multi-layer tackle twill and made using the same process that the team uses.
Own your piece of Minnesota Wild history with a new Kaprizov home green jersey.
- Twill name and number heat-sealed onto the back and sleeves
- Material: 100% Polyester
- adizero technology is lightweight for breathability and mobility
- Tagless collar for added comfort
- Features adidas Clima® technology to deliver breathability and enhanced performance
- Ventilated mesh panel inserts
- NHL® Shield patch sewn to bottom of front-collar fabric insert
- adidas brand logo at bottom left
- Combination of stitched-embroidery and twill-appliqué team crests on front and shoulders (where applicable)
- Embroidered adidas applique on center back neck
- Team logo on center chest
- Officially licensed
- Brand: adidas