This panorama, taken by James Blakeway, captures the excitement as the Buffalo Bills hosted their longtime division rival, the Miami Dolphins, in their home opener at the newly renovated Ralph Wilson Stadium. In the first game after the passing of the Bills founding owner, Ralph C. Wilson, Jr., in the stadium that bears his name, Wilson was honored in a special pregame ceremony. The Bills went on to win the game in front of a sellout crowd by a score of 29-10, a memorable day in their rich history that includes two consecutive AFL Championships in 1964 and 1965, and four consecutive Super Bowl appearances from 1990 to 1994.
Pro Image Sports at Mall of America.
- Drop Shipped right to your doorstep for free!
- All of our panoramic prints measure 13.5 x 40 inches. We use Grade A, pH neutral, heavy art stock
- High quality panoramic picture frames covered with tempered glass
- Prints mounted and backed with foam core to prevent future warping from atmospheric and seasonal changes
- Standard, Matted and Deluxe Panoramic Picture Frames are available for both licensed and non-licensed panoramas
SELECT: Outside dimensions are 15.5 x 42 inches. The panoramic frame measures 7/8 inches out from the wall and is 1 1/4 inches wide with a flat profile (front). Atop the panoramic print is a single mat in an appropriate color.