This panorama, taken by James Blakeway, captures a Florida football showdown between the Jacksonville Jaguars and the Miami Dolphins. The Jaguars entered the NFL in 1995 as the first expansion team in almost 20 years. The team played its first regular season game on September 3, 1995, showcasing many of the players who would go on to lead Jacksonville to excellence over the next several years. In the franchise’s third season, the Jaguars went on to top the AFC division with an 11-5 record, and won their first AFC Championship title in 1998, making them the first NFL expansion team to make the playoffs three times in its first four seasons of play.
Pro Image Sports at Mall of America.
- Drop Shipped right to your doorstep for free!
- All of our panoramic prints measure 13.5 x 40 inches. We use Grade A, pH neutral, heavy art stock
- High quality panoramic picture frames covered with tempered glass
- Prints mounted and backed with foam core to prevent future warping from atmospheric and seasonal changes
- Standard, Matted and Deluxe Panoramic Picture Frames are available for both licensed and non-licensed panoramas
SELECT: Outside dimensions are 15.5 x 42 inches. The panoramic frame measures 7/8 inches out from the wall and is 1 1/4 inches wide with a flat profile (front). Atop the panoramic print is a single mat in an appropriate color.